How To Repair Corrupted MTS Videos?
Summary: If your MTS video is not playing properly, read on. In this article, we will focus on repairing MTS videos using Bitwar Video Repair.
Table of Contents
Overview MTS Video
Sony and Panasonic came up with the MTS video file format in the year 2006, and now MTS videos are usually shot with Sony, Panasonic, and Canon cameras. They are saved in the AVCHD(Advanced Video Coding High Definition) format and are able to support high-quality resolutions like 720p and 1080p.
You can play MTS video files using a number of Media Players including Windows Media Player, VLC Media Player and Roxio Popcorn.
Reason for MTS Videos Corruption
However, nothing is guaranteed to be perfect forever, and MTS files are not immune to corruption. Like other types of video files, MTS videos can also get corrupted for a variety of reasons. The following are the common reasons for MTS video corruption that we sorted out:
- The most common cause is a power failure while recording a video, which damages the video and makes it impossible to play.
- Poor video compression can give you incomplete images without outstanding detail.
- The virus invades the location where your precious MTS videos are stored.
- Interruption during download or transfer of MTS file.
- A bad sector is formed on the hard drive or SD card that holds MTS videos.
Method to Repair Corrupted MTS Videos
No matter what reason above causes MTS video corruption or no matter the video was damaged during shooting, recording, transmission, editing, conversion, or processing, you can repair the corrupted MTS videos with our Bitwar Video Repair. Please follow the steps below to complete the operation:
- Open Bitwar Video Repair and click Add Files to select the corrupted MTS video you want.
- You can also click the Add to select more videos to batch repair them.
- Click the Repair or Batch Repair to repair the videos you want.
- Preview the repaired files before saving them. You can open the repaired files to check if the repaired MTS videos are repaired.
Try It Now!
Whenever you are facing any kind of corrupted video in your daily life or work, you don’t have to worry now! All you need is to follow the methods given above to repair the corrupted videos with the help of Bitwar Video Repair. So powerful software, download and try it!
Previous ArticleConvert HEIC To JPG Using Bitwar HEIC Converter Summary: If your MTS video is not playing properly, read on. In this article, we will focus on repairing MTS...
Next ArticleEasy Method To Repair Corrupted 3GP Video Files Summary: If your MTS video is not playing properly, read on. In this article, we will focus on repairing MTS...
About Bitwar Video Repair
Batch repair all sorts of damage and corrupt video files from any recording devices.Learn More