For further information about this policy, please contact: [email protected]
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored by the browser (for example, Internet Explorer or Safari) on your computer or mobile phone. They allow websites to store things like user preferences. You can think of cookies as providing a ‘memory’ for the website, so that it can recognize you when you come back and respond appropriately. Cookies allow a web server to transfer data to a computer for recordkeeping and other purposes.
What cookies do we use and why?
The cookies used on our site are categorized as follows:
- Strictly necessary
“Strictly Necessary” cookies let you move around the site and use essential features like secure areas and shopping baskets. Without these cookies, services you have asked for cannot be provided. Please note that these cookies do not gather any information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you’ve been on the internet.
We use these Strictly Necessary cookies to:
- Remember information you have entered on order forms when you navigate to different pages during a web browser session;
- Remember the goods and services you ordered when you get to the checkout page;
- Identify you as being logged in to our site;
- Make sure you connect to the right service on our website when we make any changes to the way the site works;
- To route users to specific applications of a service or specific servers.
Accepting these cookies is a condition of using the website, so if you prevent these cookies, you may not be able to use the site or its functionality, nor can we be certain that our site security controls will function properly or fully during your visit.
“Performance” cookies collect information about how you use our site (e.g., which pages you visit, and if you experience any errors). These cookies do not collect any information that could identify you and are used only to help us improve how our site works, understand what interests our users, and measure the effectiveness of our advertising.
We use Performance cookies for:
- Web Analytics: To provide statistics on how our sites are used;
- Ad Response Rates: To see how effective our advertisements are, including those pointing to our sites;
- Affiliate Tracking: To provide feedback to partners that one of our visitors also visited their website. This can include details of any products purchased;
- Error Management: To help us improve the site by measuring any errors that occur;
- Testing Designs: To test different designs of our sites;
- Content Management: To help optimize the delivery of certain media, such as video.
Some of our Performance cookies are managed for us by third parties. Where this is the case, we don’t permit the third party to use the cookies for any purpose other than those listed above.
By using our site, you accept the use of “Performance” cookies. Accepting these cookies is a condition of using the site, so if you prevent them we cannot guarantee how the site will perform for you.
“Functionality” cookies are used to provide services or to remember settings to improve your visit.
We use Functionality cookies to:
- Remember settings you’ve applied, such as layout, text size, preferences, and colors;
- Remember if we’ve already asked you if you want to fill in a survey;
- Show you when you’re logged in to the site;
- Remember volume settings when playing video.
Some of these cookies are managed for us by third parties. Where this is the case, we don’t permit the third party to use the cookies for any purpose other than those listed above.
How a user can opt-out of having cookies placed on their device(s)?
Blocking the browser’s cookies will prevent cookies from measuring the relevance and effectiveness of our site/emails and advertising as well as the tailored advertising brought to you by our partners. You also may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site/emails if cookies are disabled.
Can I withdraw my consent?