What to Do When iTunes Can’t Recognize an iPhone, iPod or iPad
This article lays out how to fix the connection problem that occurs when iTunes fails to recognize an iPhone, iPod, or iPad.
Sometimes, with an iPhone, iPod, or iPad connected to your computer with a USB cable, iTunes on the computer fails to recognize it. And instead, an “OxE” pops up. If that’s the case, refer to below solutions to eliminate the iTunes can’t recognize your iOS device issue:
- Check whether your iTunes version stays up-to-date.
- Check whether your iOS device is power on.
- If you see an alert on your device asking for Trust, tap Trust.
- Unplug all other USB accessories except for this device and reconnect it to the computer with all available ports. If that fails too, try another USB cable.
- Restart the computer and the device.
- Try connecting your device to another computer to see if it works. Otherwise, contact Apple Support.
What if the above-mentioned solutions still couldn’t work to fix the iTunes can’t recognize the iOS device issue when you use the Bitwar iPhone Data Recovery, we suggest you back up the iPhone data manually using the iTunes yourself, and then load the iTunes Backup File in the data recovery program to start the scanning. Click on the following link to learn how.