What’s New in Bitwar Data Recovery V6.4.6
Last Updated: 2020-07-23
Release Notes tell you what’s new in Bitwar Data Recovery V6.4.6. As always, your feedback is warmly welcomed! You can send us an email to [email protected] if you find a bug or any suggestions for improvement.
- Added support for previewing .CDR file format of CorelDraw x7 or later CorelDraw version.
- Added support for previewing Open Office data types, such as .odg, .odp, .otg, .otp, .odf, .ott, .odt.
- Added support for exporting the scanned results when a user chooses to pause the scanning progress.
- Added data recovery support for optical drives.
- Added data recovery support for M4C’S APE encapsulation format.
- Added the advanced Setting Menu (Please refer to this page to see more).
- Load language files into system memory to improve program performance and reduce disk I/O resources.
- Added image pixel size display on the upper-right corner of the image thumbnails (Preview Tab Feature).
- Added the menu of Show hidden partitions and idle areas on the right-click menu on the main interface.
- Added new feature of renaming the document and archive file by extracting the first sentence on Deep Scan mode.
- Fixed data analysising issue between .m4p and .m4a.
- Fixed a program crash issue while using recycle bin recovery.
- Fixed known bugs.
We would like to thank all the users who contributed to this version of Bitwar Data Recovery! We will continue to keep focusing on the performance improvements of this product. Thank you very much.
Previous ArticleWhat’s New in Bitwar iPhone Data Recovery V1.3.7 Release Notes tell you what’s new in Bitwar Data Recovery V6.4.6. As always, your feedback is warmly welcomed! You can...
Next ArticleWhat’s New in Bitwar Data Recovery V6.4.5 Release Notes tell you what’s new in Bitwar Data Recovery V6.4.6. As always, your feedback is warmly welcomed! You can...
About Bitwar Data Recovery
3 Steps to get back 500+ kinds of deleted, formatted or lost documents, photos, videos, audios, archive files from various data loss scenarios.Learn More