How To Recover Music From iPod
Summary: This article will introduce you to how to recover deleted or lost music from iPod with Bitwar iPhone Data Recovery Software.
Table of Contents
Overview Music Recovery On iPod
iPod is a portable multifunctional digital media player designed and marketed by Apple Inc. It can play MP3, WAV, AAC/M4A, Protected AAC, AIFF, audiobooks, and Apple Lossless file formats. But like other digital devices, the data on iPod also is not 100% safe. As the most commonly stored file on iPod, music or audio is often deleted or lost for various reasons.
- Accidentally deleting important songs from iPod while removing unwanted ones
- Abrupt removal of iPod device from the system while in use
- Formatting iPod Classic drive unintentionally
- Improper transferring of songs from iPod Classic to the system
- Restoring iPod Classic device to its factory settings
The above-listed are the common scenarios for the data loss on your iPod, in the below section you will learn the hassle-free solutions on how to restore your iPod.
Is iPod Music Recovery Possible?
As mentioned, different reasons cause your iPod music to be lost. But the result is the same: you can’t enjoy music anymore. At this time, there’s one thing you need to know: when the music is lost, only the space that it occupies is marked as free for new data. That means there’s still a chance to get back the lost music before new data take space.
Bitwar iPhone Data Recovery Software
To recover lost or deleted music from iPod, you need to download a professional iPod music recovery tool. Here, we recommend Bitwar iPhone Data Recovery Software, which can help you recover photos, videos, contacts, call logs, notes, messages, reminders and calendars, Safari bookmarks, etc. from iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
With the help of this software, users can easily recover iPod music, no matter iPod Nano, Shuffle or Classic. It supports the recovery of deleted or lost music in various formats, such as MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, AAC, AIF(AIFF), M4A, MID, etc.
Steps To Recover iPod Music
- Download and Install the Bitwar iPhone Data Recovery software from Bitwarsoft Download Center on your computer.
- Connect your iPod to the PC and Open the software.
- Select the File types that you want to get back and click Start Scan.
- Preview the scan results and click the Recover to Computer button to retrieve lost files to your PC.
There are many factors that can cause iPod music lost or deleted, but the simplest method to fix the issue is the same: Bitwar iPhone Data Recovery software.
Previous ArticleHow To Fix Audio Codec Not Supported On Windows 10 Summary: This article will introduce you to how to recover deleted or lost music from iPod with Bitwar iPhone Data...
Next ArticleFix PS4 Cannot Access System Storage Error Code CE-34335-8 Summary: This article will introduce you to how to recover deleted or lost music from iPod with Bitwar iPhone Data...
About Bitwar iPhone Data Recovery
3 Steps to recover photos, videos, contacts, call logs, notes, messages, reminders and calendars, Safari bookmarks, etc. from iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.Learn More